Join the Foxes for 12 exciting and fun-filled home games this summer! All games will start at 5:15 PM --- you'll be home after the game to put the kids to bed at a decent hour! A 2023 Foxes ticket is good for admittance to any 2023 Foxes home game!
Individual Ticket Prices
- Children (5 - 14) and seniors (65 and over): $4.00
- Children 4 and under: Free
- Active military with ID: Free
- Students with one or more "A" on their final spring 2023 report card, click HERE for information --- up to 6 tickets FREE!
- Season tickets (all 15 home games): $70 per set ($60 if ordered before April 15) / $50 for senior citizens. Click here to order.
- A seat in the stands
- Bring your beach chair or a blanket and sit in the cool grassy areas.
Game Day Tickets!
Tickets for all Foxes home games are available at the "Ticket Table" at the field entrance. Fans may also pre-order tickets by sending an email --- we will leave your tickets at the "Ticket Table" to be picked up and paid for!
Ballpark Location & Directions
All home games played at beautiful City Park Field, also known as "The Fox Den," in Fort Collins. For directions, use the address of 211 South Bryan Avenue in Fort Collins in your GPS device (note: not our mailing address).
Directions from I-25: Take Exit 269 (Colorado 14), heading west, which will put you on Mulberry. Drive west on Mulberry approximately 7 miles to Shields, and turn right (going north). Continue approximately one-half mile to Oak. Turn left (west) and go one half-mile, then over the small bridge at Oak and Bryan, and the field will be on your left.
Safety and Parking
Fans, please be advised that parking near the baseball field could result in damage to your car by batted balls, and the Foxes are not responsible for any damage from batted balls.
Please watch for batted balls, broken bats, or other game paraphernalia before and throughout the game. The Foxes are happy to have you keep any ball hit into the stands; however, please do not interfere with any ball in play, as it may effect the outcome of the game. Fans interfering with a ball in play will be ejected from the game.